Thursday, November 10, 2011

Blahhhh.

Soo..I'm watching X factor while I'm blogging, I'm glad they sent that group home! Anyway, back to my book....it's good but kinda disturbing at the same time... there are parts that I don't understand. Stephanie has NO money whatsoever and she has nothing to eat and just moved out of her parents house. To pay for her bills and food, she gets a job that involves catching this criminal, who nobody can get, to bring him in and get paid for it.  She hires another man to help her find his creep, (the same guy who played that creepy game).  I understand why the book is called "one for the money." It's dangerous for her to find him on her own because he's a murder and she could get here...I would think there are plenty of other ways to get money...and not to catch a murder...the word "murder" is a turnoff for me haha. We just booked our plane tickets for Spring Break....sweeeeeeeeet!!! So excited for Orlando. Even though we are done blogging, I am still planning on reading every week, depending on how much spare time I have.. adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment