Friday, November 11, 2011

Finally!

Finally! The last day of blogging! I enjoyed blogging in school becasue no other teacher/class would allow us to do that...so I thought that was a really good idea. Before this class, I would consider myself a strong reader. It was hard to find time to read during school...but when I did start to read, I wouldn't stop. I would sit in my chair in my room with my snuggie and read.  I would read all different types of books. It was always finding books that interested me, my best friend Sarah would always recommend me books that she read, such as Karen Kingsbury and the other one I forget, but some are days when I go to the Allen County Public Library and try to look for books, and never seem to find any good ones.  Then, I would be at Sarah's house and would see a book sitting there and then would end up reading it. So that's mostly how I find all my books.

It was somewhat easy meeting the 150 pages, but with other classes, I found it difficult some weeks. I can't listen to music and read because I end up singing to the song, then loose my focus on the book. I mostly loose myself in the reading ,but of course there are times when the book is going nowhere and boring so I check my phone and text. I usually talk about the books I read with Sarah, since we both read them and we share out opinions about them.  During summer is the time I read the most just because I have spare time. I'm not sure what I will read next....wish I would have finished Breaking Dawn but didn't have time. THE MOVIE IS NEXT THURSDAY NIGHT AT MIDNIGHT!!! YAYYY! So excited. I'm not one of those obsessive people. I'm just excited. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment