Thursday, November 10, 2011

Last week of blogging!

This is our last week of blogging, I don't know if I will continue doing this or not, but it's kinda nice not having to worry about getting this done. I always wait until the last minute to do it.  I kinda like just looking at random peoples blogs...I have no idea who any of them are. Anyway...only 7 more days until Breaking Dawn, soooo excited!!!  I don't really understand this whole anthology project...it's like I get it, but then I don't. I wish we could continue blogging and get rid of that vocab! It's getting harder as it goes. I feel like al my teachers like giving me homework and tests all at one time.  :((  I'm ready for Thanksgiving!!  I love this month because we're getting ready for Christmas, but I HATE January and Febuary because it's depressing and there is nothing to look forward to. :(( Spring break needs to come ASAP!!!!! It snowed today, which made me happy because I love winter, but HATE driving in ice and snow...that just ruins it. I am always so scared I'm gonna slide off the side of the road or something and hurt my car, or someone else. I go like 5 mph and people get mad, but hey I'm being cautious! Anyway, I started on another book called "One for the money" by Janet Evanovich. It's really good so far, there's a series of like a million books, more like 10 or so, but same thing. As young kids, the little boy down the road from Stephanie was a little boy who liked to play this game called "You're the tunnel, I'm the train:" It's a SICK game and I don't wanna go into details, but it's basically rape.  They were little kids, age 10, how on earth did they know what that kind of stuff was? I didn't even know what a lot of things meant until like 8th grade haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment