Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sentences of the Week

Thank you, God...thank You for the truth.
To me, this means that God will tell me the truth, no matter if I want to hear it or not. We learn in school to always tell the truth to others, but telling ourself the truth is the most important lesson to learn. 




We not only learn to respect ourselves, but others as well.


I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. 
No matter what I do in life, God will always be there to help me through things and support me. He gives me strength, courage, and love. 

2 comments:

  1. I really like your blog and justin beiber in the backround! I really have no idea what to write in this comment thing haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha yeah...neither do I. I just write random stuff!

    ReplyDelete