Thursday, October 6, 2011

Blah.

Hmmm...I still have to finish my paper "the art of" paper, uhhhh. My topic is pretty cool. I think this weekend, I may start another Sarah Dessen book. I loveee her boooks, that's like all I read. I wish there were a day where I  could just isolate myself and just READ, with no interruptions. But I can never find time! I wish there was more time in the dayyy! Life would be great.  
This new Sarah Dessen book I bought a few weeks ago is called, "Just Listen." This girl named Annabel Greene and she has everything she could possibly want. She wants to be a model. Her sister has an eating disorder...don't get me started on that! I hate seeing anorexic people! It's so gross...kinda like how I HATE PDA! Get a room, I don't want to see you making out in the hallway. Please. Just stop. GO IN THE FREAKING BATHROOM IF YOU HAVE TO. Or save it for later. :) But she meets this guy Owen, love that name, and I guess they hit it off (dating) so I hope I love this book. Well, time for me to write my "art of" paper! 

No comments:

Post a Comment