Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :)

It's almost time to trick or treat! Just getting ready to put my costume on..i'm going to be Snooki! ...just kidding. I think I am a little too old to go trick or treating, I mean I do love free candy but that is for youngins. My mom bought some good candy so my motto this year for Halloween is "I give, I get" so everytime I give a piece of candy, I get to eat one myself! After I run out of candy, I will probably start giving out bananas, pennies, maybe some dental floss...who knows..whatever I see first! I kinda wanna scare just one little kid tonight to see if they go running to their mom or if they are tough and just want the candy..but that would be really mean for me to do..so I won't! On another note, I finished "The Atonement Child" and it was really good! I finished it this weekend like i said  i would. I couldn't put it down, I was reading it until 12:15 last night. Dynah decided to keep her baby, which kinda irritated me, but made me happy at the same time. That is such a hard decision to make and she felt that she made the right one, so she moved on with her life. I didn't really like the name she named it haha but that doesn't matter. Whoever comes to my door as a jersey shore character will be getting ten pieces of candy from me. Anway, I think I'm going to read "Breaking Dawn" which is the last book of the series "Twilight." I read the other three books, but my motivation has failed to read the 4th one. My goal is to read it before going to the midnight premiere, but not sure that is gonna happen! WHY CAN'T KIDS SAY "TRICK OR TREAT" ??? I don't get it! IT'S THREE EASY WORDS!!! If you want free candy, you're gonna say it! They just look at me like GIVE ME THE FREAKING CANDY! :) I remember the days when I went trick or treating. I would get home and sort through all my candy to see which ones were nasty and which were the best! Then I would give the gross ones to my grandma and hide all the good ones in my room. My mom would always wonder where the candy went...she never found out..I must be THAT good at hiding things.

No comments:

Post a Comment