Thursday, October 13, 2011

Quartely

Thankfully, this quarter went by so fast! Next semester, I gotta kick it in gear and work extra hard. My independent reading has improved from the first we started this. Instead of reading on, I take time to react to different situations and see if and how they relate to my life.  I always tell myself I'm gonna stop at a certian page, but then I get so into it that I keep on going then stop an horu later. I find myself reading more at night then during the day. I try to finish my homework before I read, but sometimes I get bored and just start reading. I usually sit on my futon and snuggle up in my snuggie and read, it's quote comfy. My challlange for next quarter is to start reading more maybe then what I do now.


Pages this week: 151
Pages this semester: 1367

No comments:

Post a Comment