Thursday, October 27, 2011

Paranormal Activity 3

Soooo...I just got back from seeing that....it was good! Sooo much better then the first and second one. It was jumpy, but not THAT scary. I just wish I could find a movie that scared me so bad! But I have failed to do so! I should just create my own scary movie! TOMORROW=SLEEPING IN..yay!!! Then Olive Garden for lunch, then babysitting the rest of the day/evening. I am determined to finish this book tomorrow or Saturday! It's so good, I am anxious to see what other one she has wrote. I hope the rest of the book gets better because starting the first chapter with rape is nuts, not to mention sad. I think she will keep the baby because she seems very determined to that she will not abort it, but then you never know what goes through peoples heads. It's just sad that these poor little babies have sucky parents that are always getting wasted and trashed and the kids have to be exposed to that. What kinda of parent does that? What happened to teaching good morals and values to your kids? It's like people are getting more irresponsible as time goes by and it effects so many people. People don't consider all their options and just jump right to conclusions then in the end, make the wrong decision. 

No comments:

Post a Comment