Thursday, October 6, 2011

I want to sleep for 24 hours.

Blogging time! Blogging kinda puts me in a better mood because I realize when I'm doing it that the next day is always FRIDAY (the best day of the week). So, once again I've been SUPER busy this week. Can I PLEASE get a break!? My weekend is busy, so I get like no break, but that's okay I guess.  I just want to sleep!!! 
This book is getting a little better, but still kinda boring at parts. I want to finish it though because it might get better and I don't wanna miss out on something big! There probably won't be anything big, but I will wait to find out!  I get tears in my eyes when I read the chapters about the little girl Cylin.  I can't imagine having my dad shot and not understand what is happening with him and my family. Nobody lets her in on anything, so she has no idea how her dad is doing and if he will be alright. I would hate that. If something is wrong with someone I love, i want to make sure they are gonna be okay and know everything that's going on. I understand why they don't give her that much information because of her age, but I think she's old enough to understand. If she were like 4, obviously not, but she's. They aren't stupid.. Any who, her dad is in the hospital for quite sometime and all his friends, which are other cops, go visit him and try to figure out who shot him. There's not a lot of evidence, so it's hard. So they have to go by what he wrote in his notebook. How can you really take not of the guy when you're driving in your car, being shot at? I guess that's not the first thing i would do, is take notes, I just got shot...I would make sure I was okay!  You just never know with people anymore. There are some creepers out there and it's hard to see who the real ones are!  I get freaked out when I go into Wal-Mart because there are some CRAZY people there. I never go by myself...does that say a lot? It's a crazy world out there! I'm so tired...anyway, there was this chapter where I got soo lost! The children's Aunt had them over to her house and she heard someone knocking at the door and told the kids to go hide and it made no sense at all because it went back to the dad being in the hospital and never said what happened! I was either tired and not comprehending fully what I was reading, or it just didn't say! I don't know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment