Friday, September 30, 2011

Currently!

Sentences of the week:
1. "Why did this creepy man shoot me? What the hell did I do to him?"
2. "My little girl is growing up so fast, it felt like just yesterday she was being born."
3. " These people in this town are freaking nuts, why did we choose to live here?"

Sentence number 2 kinda depresses me because I think about my life and see that I'm growing up so fast and am starting to have so many more responsibilities and it sucks. I wish I were a little kid again, playing games and reading books in school,  having recess everyday and so much more. Now I'm thinking about college and it's kinda depressing :(

Week 6
Pages read: 153
Pages this semester: 1048

Books so far:
-Leaving
-Along for the Ride
-Beautiful Boy
-The Day we Disappeared (currently)

No comments:

Post a Comment