Thursday, September 22, 2011

Life Goes On.

I finished the book Along for the Ride, it was sooo good!!! I couldn't put it down. It was another one of those books where there were some things I could relate to. I would read it whenever I got the chance. I bought another book by Sarah Dessen and I'm excited to read that one too. I have like three more books by her then i think im done. It's been a really long week. Too many tests to study for and too much homework. But, the homecoming game is tomorrow, that's exciting! The pep rally's are always stupid but hey it gets me out of class! So about the book....she ends up going to spend the summer with her dad and step mom and she has a lot of fun, including a crush named Eli. They hang out every night after dark to eat and just chill. Auden's dad lives on the beach so she just walks along the beach everyday. Wish I lived somewhere nice that hot all year round near the beach and water...I don't like how it's getting colder now,  I love summer. Anyway, she flirts with one of the girls that she works with, which in the end, turns out fine. I could tell they had something for each other in a couple of parts and of course, as predicted, they get mad at each other, then in the end they tell each other...shockerrrrrr. Auden is very studious and that's all she wants to do, but there are times when I think she wanted to just not care for a while and go do things and have fun with her new friends that she made. It would be kinda cool to go live a summer away from everything and just focus on few things and just have fun. Life just goes by too fast. With school and everything, it's hard to do certain things and it sucksss. It feels like just yesterday, I was starting my first day of Kindergarten, taking pictures with my awesome pack back and being cool because we could have snacks in the classroom. And now, I'm a senior in high school, thinking about how I want to spend the rest of my future...it's a scary feeling!!!! There are so many things to consider and it's just very confusing. Thinking about marriage and having kids....it's exciting but kinda depressing at the same time. There will be so many more responsibilities and just so much to take in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment