Thursday, September 29, 2011

Police officer.

This week has gone by super fast, but very stressful at the same time. I don't think I've ever had this much homework before. I feel like I am always doing hw or studying for tests and quizzes in pretty much all of my classes. I wish teachers would realize that we have lives too. Piling on the homework isn't fun for us. Uhhh! Anyway, I started to read my new book and it's kinda boring right now. I try to make myself keep reading so i can get my 150 pages and I'm doing good, but it's like it's taking forever to realize the real problem or conflict in the book. The little girl's dad is a police officer. Before they can go home, they have assigned roads they have to check to make sure everyone is okay. So her dad is checking one of the roads he's assigned and finds this motorist on the side so he goes to check on him and this guy is creepy. If I were a police officer, I would be scared crapless to go up to someones car and see what was wrong. They could have a gun, or something, but I know I would be very nervous to do that.  So after the guy told him everything was okay, the officer went on driving home when he was shot. He thought that whoever shot him obsiovoulsy wanted him dead. His car almost went through these peoples house and the little girl that lived in the house opened the door to see what had happened and found the officer lying there, with blood everywhere. She was a little shocked that his police office was laying in yard, bleeding. Her parents ran to the door after hearing the shot made and called an EMS. 
The police officer, I forget his name, said he always wrote down license plate numbers, what people looked like, and where he was at all times. He then realizes that if he doesnt stop the bleeding, he may die. Now if I were a cop that got shot, idk what I would do, other then be scared. I think cops deserve a lot more credit then what they get. I have never been pulled over by the police, thank god! I do, and I will admit, I speed like 5 over. But never more. I don't wanna get pulled over so i avoid going more over! I am kinda scared of cops those because they always look mean and intimidating. 


No comments:

Post a Comment