Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Helpful hands.

Wasn't expecting that! One of the girls died from an overdose.  It irritates me when skinny people think they are fat!!!!! She was taking diet pills and wasn't getting enough nutrients. Luckily, Bailey told her that she needed to get help and pray to God, but she didn't believe in God. But it was too late. The doctors told them there were nothing they could do. If I were in Bailey's shoes, I wouldn't even know what to say or do. I would be at a loss for words. If I saw one of my friends die because of something I could have said or done, I would feel horrible. Feel like it's all my fault. Even if I didn't know someone that well, I would still feel like there was something more I could have done. This has never happened to me and I hope it never does. Loosing someone is very difficult, especially if you have a very strong relationship with them. Everyone knows the feeling when loosing someone they love. People expect the moving on part to happen within a few days, but when thinking about all the memories and experiences with that person, it's hard to just keep going with life. God has a plan for everybody and I guess that was his plan for her....people don't always agree with it, but that's how it goes. It sucks. As for Cody, his football team is trying to get first place to get a chance at winning $3,000. They are trying to help a little 8 year old who has cancer to be able to pay for her medical pills. And another man who had no money or family and couldn't attend college. They wanted to help these people because they wanted to become a family and do what God planned for these 2 people. At first, they don't seem like much of a family, but as time goes by, they realize that every single football player is part of the family. They succeed in getting first place and winning the money. Could have predicted that! It was nice reading about people helping other people, who they didn't know. If only that happened everyday in the real world. Others helping others.

No comments:

Post a Comment