Thursday, September 1, 2011

Reality Check.

Reading this book has really opened my eyes. It's made me realize that one bad decision can not only effect yourself, but others around you. I have learned a lot about drugs in this book and how bad the damages really are. In high school, a lot of people decide to start doing drugs because they think it"s cool, want to fit in, or just want to have fun. That's ridiculous. There are plenty of other ways to have fun with your friends. A lot of people make it a habit of doing it throughout the week or on the weekends after football games, etc. Our parents try so hard to teach us good values and morals and in high school people start coming out of their shells and want to experience new things. Drinking and doing drugs is not something I want to experience because I think it's stupid. If people want to screw up their lives because they do that nonsense, that's fine. Don't sit there and complain about why your life is screwed up. You chose to do it, so you should pay the consequences. There was a list of all the drugs that Nic had done and it's crazy to see how he hasn't died yet. I've never heard of half the ones that were listed, which shows my interest in them. It seems that kids these days start younger and younger with trying new things. Do their parents not know what their child is doing?!

1 comment:

  1. And thats why you are my best friend! Drugs are dumb and pointless and I really don't understand why people think they are so incredibly awesome either

    ReplyDelete