Thursday, September 29, 2011

Untitled.

I don't really know what else to say in my blog other then I'm stressed and tired of school!
And I'm REALLY  not looking forward to taking my SAT this Saturday at 745 in the freaking morning! :(
I want to start another book but I cant find time to read two books and do homework...not possible!  I wish this book would get interesting but it's just now.   I really want to finish it, but my motivation level is...low. I am a person who judges books by their title. Not gonna lie. I saw this book and was like this looks good, I'm gonna buy it. I thought I would try something different, other then Sarah Dessan and Karen Kingsbury books. Kinda regret doing that now, but whatever. I really want Winter Break to be here...and spring break...and senior skip days...ahh soo many fun days..but too far away! The little girl on the cover of the book is so freaking cute! Thats a reason why I bought it was because she was cute and it looked good. This girls name is Cylin? What kind of name is that? It sounds like some idk...but it's werid. I would hate to have that name...cylin!  Um, no gracias!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what ur talking about but i would absolutely LOVED to be named Cylin! its so original, unlike my name, and you'd never have to turn around in the hallway, thinking someone is talking to you and they aren't. Don't fall asleep during ur SAT. It's quite boring. I'll send you pictures of any cute guys I meet this weekend :) Theres bound to be plenty!

    ReplyDelete