Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I've started a new book called Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen. I've read almost all of her books and absolutely love them. This book deals with divorce and hard times for Auden, another story I can relate to. My parents got divorced when I was in 6th grade, so I know how she feels about everything. It's not easy to go through, especially when you don't quite understand what happens. We had to move houses, which forced me to move school and I HATED it at the time. I didn't know one person at Woodside. It was a sucky! But as it turned out, I was happy with the way it turned out. I loved all the teachers and MOST of my classmates were nice haha. Auden is sure she wants to live with her dad during the summer, but it turns out she thought wrong. She doesn't think she fits in with her dads family and sometimes has no idea what she wants to do with herself. I sometimes think about what my life would have been like if my parents hadn't gotten divorced, but then I realize how lucky I am right now to have what I do and thank God everyday for what he has given me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment