Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Past love.

I am switching back between a few book and am back to reading Learning. Bailey finally found her talent on Broadway and in a sudden instant, lost it. She was having so much fun and nothing everything has changed. She had no idea that this wasn't working for the producer. She was left with a decision to either come back and work her heart out, or to not show up and find something else. This happens all the time to people. You love something so much that you would do anything for, then in a heartbeat, it's gone. I can relate so much to Bailey with having something that I love doing then loosing it. It's nothing really something we can control, but I guess that's our fate. Bailey didn't ever think that she wasn't good enough and didn't fit in, but now that it was brought to her attention, it makes sense to her. We all feel like that sometimes in our life.  Either we don't compare to other people or just aren't good enough to do something, like a job, school or talent, etc. People soon realize that whatever they do, it's never good enough.  I hate how Bailey doesn't quit Broadway right away and run back to Cody. They love each other, I just wish they would realize that!!! They both know deep down that they are meant to be, but just won't admit to it! Relationships, as I have seen in the book, are super complicated. Boys are stupid and rude!!!!! :) I wish things weren't so confusing all the time and some things in life just came easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment