Thursday, September 22, 2011

New book/homecoming!

I'm now starting a new book called, "The Year We Disappeared." It's about a family whose life is in danger when the dad, a cop, was shot by a creep and they don't know who it is. There is a little who in the book and shes's 9...I can't imagine the things she will go through being at age 9 and having her dad shot and being followed by creepers with no lives. PEOPLE ARE SERIOUSLY CRAZY! There are so many crazy stories with nuts-o people. Why are people so weird and deranged? I love reading mystery/action books, those are the ones that i can never put down. I'm glad I'm not psycho like some people. The family is forced to leave everything they have and be under watch by the police so nothing happens to the family. She even has to go to school while the police are watching her....okay...that's creepy. Not even being able to walk to school without having the popo's watch to make sure you're safe...no thanks. I wanna say it's someone in the family maybe that shot him? Idk..we will soon find out! Hope everyone has a fun time at the Homecoming Game…don’t do anything stupid! If you go to the dance, please don’t grind. That’s very disturbing. Hahaha. Dances are for gay little freshman. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahah you make me laugh out loud with that last comment

    ReplyDelete